Sunday, July 26, 2009

Living In Jamestown, North Dakota

Jamestown is a city in North Dakota. It is the county seat of Stutsman County. The population was 15, 527 at the 2000 census, making it the 7th largest city in North Dakota. Jamestown was founded in 1872.


The symbol of Jamestown

From Kentucky to North Dakota! I lived in Kentucky for a year before we finally moved to Jamestown, North Dakota last July 2008. When I first came to Jamestown, I noticed so many things and I compare it to the state of Kentucky. In Kentucky, all roads are paved (no matter how big or small it is). Here in Jamestown, North Dakota, I have to complain about the dust and the gravel road. It is very dusty!

Back in Kentucky, I always have a clean car. Here in North Dakota, I find my car always dirty. It feels like the people in Jamestown and the surrounding towns are used to having dirty cars. Come on, someone has to do their job and pave the roads! Where all the tax money go?

Alright, enough for the ranting!


No comments: